November 21, 2012

Turtles And Ruins












Esprit tank | Pimkie shorts | Converse sneakers 
Marc by Marc Jacobs sunnies | Mondani bag


My holiday photos are slowly coming to an end. What a pity.
While looking out of the window I only see a grey wall - fog, not the house straight ahead. 
It's too nice to see some blue sky, even it's only in the photos.

That day we were climbing mountains again, looking for wild life turtles. And we really found some. One was so small (you can see it in the hands of my kids) that I almost stepped on it. Good luck I realized it in the last moment. 
We found a lot of animal bones as well. The whole scene up there on that mountain was like in an old tv western. Dry soil, dead trees, animal bones. Scary and fascinating at the same time.

While that roundtrip up in the hills we reached Paleo Pyli, ruins of a medieval pirate's village and a castle with a wonderful view all around the Aegean. Stunning.

Thanks for reading, drop me a line.
Emma

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen