November 14, 2012

The StereoRomeos





Visconti fake leather jacket | Superdry hoodie
Slash Merchandise tee + DIY | C&A snake print jeans | Tamaris booties
Miss Sixty bag | Forever 21 necklace
lots of different (leather) bracelets (Monki, Strawberry, pp)


What I did last weekend... 
Yeah, I went to a gig of a local band called The StereoRomeos. Haven't heart of them? Go check them on their facebook. They are still pretty unknown even in the local scene but they are working hard and I really wish them luck to get where they want to get. 
I dig their shows and this was the second time I got to see them. It won't be the last.


And yes, I clean my mirror, pretty often. I am guessing myself why it always looks like that.

Heh, what's your favorite local band?


Thanks for reading, drop me a line.
Emma

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen