November 18, 2012

Matchy Matchy At Asklepieion







Pink Rose tank top | H&M for marimekko shorts | H&M sandals
Marc by Marc Jacobs sunnies | Mondani bag

The other day on Kos we walked from Kos Town up to Asklepieion. 
It's only a few kilometers along the road.
In the middle of the way is a small village called Platani. You don't even realize leaving Kos Town and entering the village. What's interesting in Platani is a jewish and a muslim graveyard and the turkish bakery where we took a second breakfast.

Up at Asklepieion the sight and the view were stunning. Luckily we were on Kos at the end of the season so it wasn't crowded.


About my outfit:
It's always the same with the holiday wardrobe. Before I packed I sorted fitting outfits and then threw everything in my suitcase. This day I stood in front of all the stuff and thought I had nothing with me. On purpose I decided to combine stuff that doesn't match at all - and made it matchy.
What do you think about the different colors and patterns?


Thanks for reading, drop me a line.
Emma


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen