November 10, 2012

Kos Town

 









H&M tank and sandals | Melville hot pants | Mondani bag
Marc by Marc Jacobs sunnies | Cubus belt

Here's another post from my wonderful holidays.
We spent the morning by the pool since that was what the kids wanted to do most of the time and after lunch we had to hurry to get the bus to Kos Town. It was such a hurry that I totally forgot any jewlery. Own faul - you'd better check the bus times before you plan a trip, right? That's what I did afterwards.

We visited a couple of ancient sights . There aren't that many ancient greek sights at Kos but there are some roman, medieval and some turkish - besides greek. Kos has an interesting history since it's right in front of Asia and there was a lot going back in the days.

I loved the island, the nature (more to come about that), the sights, the sun and (clear) blue sky. It really was a good two weeks.

Thanks for reading, drop me a line.
Emma


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen