Oktober 04, 2012

Preppy RockChic




Mango jeans | H&M knit and shirt | Converse sneakers
Marc by Marc Jacobs necklace


I have to admid I am over a week behind with this outfit post.

First I am lazy to dress up at all - it's wearing a rain jacket all the time and it'd be a good idea to walk around in rubber boots.
Actually I have nice leo rubber boots, but to be honest I don't like this kind of shoes too much.

Second there is a reason that I am preposting a lot. 
More about that in a little while.


Why Preppy Rockchic?
I think the shirt / knit combination is kind of preppy and really untypical for me. The destroyed jeans, Converse and MMJ necklace isn't preppy at all but totally me.

What do you think about this combination?

Thanks for reading, drop me a line ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen