September 05, 2012

Weekend Hangout



1. Cubus dress | H&M cardi | Vero Moda leggings | Osco sandals | Marc by Marc Jacobs bag
2. Fashion Elle dress | Vero Moda leggings | boots borrowed from my sister
both: Marc by Marc Jacobs necklace | Guess watch | River Island and H&M bracelts


As I told before I had a crazy weekend. 
I really didn't plan to stay away from home longer as a couple of hours but it ended up the whole weekend.
Good luck my sister and I are able to wear the same clothes and she kindly borrowed me here boots for the rehearsal space party I told you about. I really didn't want to go there in sandals. And good luck I bought this wonderful dress the same day on a flea market!
It suits the ceiling light perfectly, don't you think so?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen