September 11, 2012

Shades Of Red




H&M parka (a few years old) 
Esprit blouse | H&M pants | Converse sneakers
Glitter, River Island and H&M bracelets
p2 'electric' nail polish

I was looking for an orange blouse to wear with my burgundy colored pants for a while and found it by accident while my excessive shopping adventure the other day. At the Esprit store to be concret, so if you are looking for something like this as well...
Pants and blouse were put together pretty fast - and while thinking about fitting shoes those red chucks came into my mind. Haven't worn them.... since I bought two other pairs, I think. 
Have I told you already I am a converse addict? No?

Ok. My name is Emma and I am a Converse Addict! 

:)

Enough of red, an olive colored parka, outfit done.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen