August 14, 2012

Raspberry White

After work I run some errands downtown. 
My nine-year-old took these photos. Believe me, it's not so easy, but give him a try. He can just become better; and so far, he isn't that bad.
The third photo is blurry, nevertheless I like it.

For work I combined this outfit with a fitting calf lenght leggings in raspberry.

Gotta look more what my hair looks like while shooting, don't I? Seems I am still learing as well.
What do you think? I'd appreciate comments!






What I was wearing:
2b bebe blazer
Vero Moda tank
Esprit hotpants
Deichmann wedges
no name bag, which I bough in Chinatown San Francisco for the fun of it

American Eagle necklace
Marc by Marc Jacobs, Gina Tricot and Six bracelets
Six earrings
Guess watch
Aldo sunnies


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen