August 25, 2012

Ombre Hair Upside Down




2b bebe blazer | Tommy Hilfiger dress
Deichmann booties | Marc by Marc Jacobs bag and sunnies
Cubus bracelets | Bershka necklace

I was a little totally tired of my old hair and it's been a year or so I thought about going lighter. In between I was black, brown and black with a red hairline. So today when I was at the hairdresser I finally had some balls and asked for a lighter color. 
The result happend quiet accidentally - we had to bleach before dying new and what came out after bleaching was quite fun, so we let it be.
I am not that sure how long it takes until I'll overdye again, but for now it's ok. Let's see if I recognize me in the mirror tomorrow morning.

What do you think about my ombre-upside-down-kind of hair?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen